I’ve spent the past week attending all sorts of graduations and end-of-school activities, and that means that summer is here! We had our best winter and spring ever here at Grayhawk, and now it’s time for you to enjoy your summer golf. I hope you are preparing for a fun summer and more importantly a successful golf season.
Some of you may know that I spend much of the summer traveling to clubs around the country where I get a chance to work with the local golf professionals and teach their members and students. I really enjoy getting to meet new people, see new places and share my enthusiasm for learning golf. I will also get a taste of competition on The Champions Tour, which I still enjoy and really look forward to.
I’ve included a brief list of some of my scheduled visits for this summer. It would be a privilege to add your club to the list. If you are interested, please email me at email@example.com.
- June 4th – Dalhousie Golf Club, Cape Girardeau, MO
A few spots remain for this date. Click here for details.
- June 6th – Country Club of Paducah, Paducah, KY
- June 16th – Encompass Championship Qualifier (Champions Tour), Glenview, IL
- June 24th – Warwick Hills Country Club, Grand Blanc Township, MI
- June 25th – Inverness Golf Club, Toledo, OH
- June 27th – Lahontan Golf Club, Truckee, CA
- June 28th – Martis Camp Club, Truckee CA
- July 24th – Country Club of the Rockies, Edwards, CO
- July 25th – Eagle Springs Golf Club, Wolcott, CO
- August 15th – Country Club of Lincoln, Lincoln, NE
I won’t be out of touch even with all this travel since I’ll post a few blogs as I move about the country. And, for the Members of Stan University, we’ll upload additional instructional videos at StanUtley.com this summer. If you haven’t signed up for Membership in Stan U, I hope you’ll take a look. I know it will help you enjoy golf even more.